MBTI® Team Report - Form M
The renamed Team Facilitator Report offers type-customized tips for the facilitator to use in workshop planning and includes new activity ideas in specific sections, as well as a redesigned Team Type Table that outlines preferences, attitude pairs, function pairs, energy and perception, judging and orientation, and temperament, and provides a comprehensive explanation of how the team type is derived. For greater convenience, the Team Facilitator Report and the Type Table can be printed separately.
- Helps develop cooperative and productive teams
- Describes the MBTI® team type, including team strengths and weaknesses
- Contains personalized type information for each team member so individuals see how they fit on the team
- Compares team’s problem-solving style and preferred use of time with that of the individual team member
- Includes personalized action plans to improve effectiveness of team and of individual team members